TriStar Invests in High-Performance
Glass Fabrication Equipment
It has been said that a craftsman is only as good as his tools. That’s why TriStar is continuously investing and upgrading in equipment and machinery.
While other glass fabricators are looking for ways to scale back, TriStar Glass continues to invest in equipment, machinery, tools and training to offer our customers the highest-quality and precision in fabricated glass.
From CNC to horizontal and vertical drilling machines, TriStar Glass has the equipment and know-how to cut, seam, temper, laminate and insulate.
Our Equipment Includes:
- TAM Glass SuperConvection 84” Double Bay Tempering Furnace
- FOREL Vertical Insulated Glass Fabrication Line
- Automated Bateo Cutting and Edge Deleting Table
- Bromer Automated Storage and Freefall System
- Intermac Master 33 Horizontal CNC Milling Machine
- Bavelloni Gemi V 14 Polish and Mitre Machine
- Bavelloni VT 1301 T – Vertical CNC Milling Machine
- HOAF Smart Blanket Laminating System
- Osprey Light Sentry Roll Wave Distortion Measurement System